Location: TBD 2019
- Thursday: Check-in
- Friday: Round-Robin Play
- Saturday: Complete Round Robin Play & begin Semi-finals
- Sunday: Complete Semi-finals, & Finals
IMPORTANT INFO: Qualifications for the 2019 USBS National Championship
Teams which are Finalists Do Not have to Compete at National’s and can Opt Out! All teams accepted into tournament Qualifiers.
For guaranteed acceptance into the Nationals, teams must have earned the distinction of “Finalist” designation of an age group of one fo the USBSNC Qualifiers. Those teams have until July 30th to accept and pay the national tournament referee fee to retain their guaranteed acceptance. After this date, the tournament chair and committee will be selecting teams that have registered as “Wildcard” teams. Preference for “Wildcard” teams will be:
1. Teams registered and paid the application fee by July 30th which were a semi-finalist in this year’s qualifiers.
2. Teams registered and paid the application fee by July 30th which played in one of this year’s qualifiers
3. Teams with exception records competing in other beach soccer events across the country.
Teams applying to be a “Wildcard” team, will be required to register and pay a non-refundable $300 application fee. A “Wildcard” team that is approved to the USBS National Championship will receive a notification of acceptance. Accepted teams will need to register and pay the national tournament referee fee to confirm acceptance.
The US Beach Soccer National Championship is a “STAY TO PLAY” event. Any team that does not stay at our hotels will be charged $350. We highly recommend reserving your rooms with our hotels as they are the best rates you can find.