Location: San Diego, California
Date: December 6-8, 2019
- Thursday: Check-in
- Friday: Round-Robin Play
- Saturday: Complete Round Robin Play & begin Semi-finals
- Sunday: Complete Semi-finals, & Finals
IMPORTANT INFO: Qualifications for the 2019 USBS National Championship
For guaranteed acceptance into the Nationals, teams must have earned the distinction of “Finalist” designation of an age group of one of the USBSNC Qualifiers or have been a Champion in a Beach Soccer event in North America. Those teams have until November 1st to accept and pay the national tournament referee fee to retain their guaranteed acceptance.
After this date, the tournament chair and committee will be selecting teams which have registered as “Wildcard” teams. Preference for “Wildcard” teams will be:
1. Teams registered and paid the application fee by November 1st which were a semi-finalist, or finalists in any Beach Soccer Tournament in North America. Foreign teams will only be accepted in the youth divisions unless otherwise stipulated by the chair and committee.
2. Teams registered and paid the application fee by November 1st which played in one of this year’s qualifiers
3. Teams with exception historical record competing in other beach soccer events across the country.
Teams applying to be a “Wildcard” team, will be required to register and pay a non-refundable $100 application fee. A “Wildcard” team that is approved to the USBS National Championship will receive a notification of acceptance. Accepted teams will need to register and pay the national tournament referee fee to confirm acceptance.
The US Beach Soccer National Championship is a “STAY TO PLAY” event. Any team that does not stay at our hotels will be charged $350. We highly recommend reserving your rooms with our hotels as they are the best rates you can find. To avoid the hotel fees, the team must be located within 70 miles from the event location.